After employees began getting invited earlier this month, the schedule for Tesla’s March 22 Delivery Day looks to be shaping up.
According to unnamed sources that spoke to teslamag.de, the event will be an all-day festivity.
Tesla will hand over the first 30 Model Y Performance vehicles to selected customers during the all-day event.
This week, Tesla started calling potential guests to invite them to the handover event.
As per one of the invited guests, here is the rough plan.
- Invited customers will arrive at 11 am at Giga Berlin.
- At 1 pm, Tesla executives and various key decision-makers will welcome the group. There are unconfirmed rumours that Musk will make an appearance at the event.
- From 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm, Tesla will complete the handover of the Tesla Model Y‘s.
- At 3 pm there will be a group picture with the new owners.
- From 3 pm to some time in the evening there will be celebrations, and we are sure some liberations as well.
The guest list is not fully clear either. However, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz and Economics Minister Robert Habeck may be in attendance as per multiple sources.