Nissan has announced a new customer care initiative at Automobility LA.
The new initiative is called EV Carefree+ and will be an all-inclusive experience for Nissan Ariya and LEAF buyers.
EV Carefree+ will provide the following:
- Buyers or lessees of the 2023 Ariya will have access to one year of unlimited public charging with EVGo
- Buyers and lessees of the 2023 LEAF will receive a $100 charging credit with EVGo
- Access to a seamless home charging solution through collaboration with Wallbox
- Both the Ariya and LEAF get three years or 36,000 miles of scheduled maintenance and a complimentary Tire Hazard Protection Plan
- All EVs moving forward will come with an 8-year/100,000-mile battery warranty
- Both buyers and lessees of Nissan EVs will get Roadside Assistance coverage for three years or 36,000 miles from purchase.
Director of EV Marketing and Sales Strategy at Nissan US, Aditya Jairaj, said this about EV Carefree+:
We’re focused on making ownership seamless to encourage more drivers to consider an EV from Nissan. The addition of EV Carefree+ will make our exciting Ariya and Leaf electric vehicles even more appealing to future owners.
Nissan did not confirm if EV Carefree+ will be making its way to Canada in the near future or if it will remain only for US clients.