Mercedes-Benz has given us the first glimpse of the mid-life makeover of the 2024 Mercedes-Benz EQB. With exterior, interior and software updates, the EQB looks like a great compact SUV that nailed its midlife update.
The EQB is Mercedes-Benz’s best-selling electric vehicle and is genuinely a refined vehicle capable of thriving in China, Europe and North America.
The new features of the EQB for 2024 include:
- New front-end grille with a constellation design
- New taillight graphics
- Four new wheel options, including one 18-inch, two 19-inch and a 20-inch option
- Brand new centre council and the latest generation of the Mercedes steering wheel
- Standard 10.25-inch central touchscreen with new range-monitoring functions
- Star-patterned interior trim
- Updated MBUX with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- New and improved charging display
The changes are slight, but the 2024 Mercedes-Benz EQB looks like a solid compact SUV that will be stateside next spring.
|EQB 250+||70.5 kWh||188-hp|
|EQB 300||66.5 kWh||225-hp|
|EQB 350||66.5 kWh||288-hp|
Range testing is still to come, so we do not have official ranges, but all trim versions are projected to get a slight bump. Although pricing is not available yet, many expect riving to be between $52,750 to $60,500. At least to say, this midlife revamp should set up Mercedes for a successful 2024 to build upon.