One of Ontario’s largest public electric vehicle (EV) charging networks is looking to enter the home charger market. Ivy is seeking EV owners to be part of their home charging pilot program, and is handing out a couple of attractive incentives to do so.
The company has launched an online application for owners to show their interest in joining the program. The application requires standard information like which EVs you own, your EV charging habits, and if you currently experience any challenges charging at home or on the road.
During the program participants will be required to give regular feedback on their experiences which will be used to help further develop their home charger product.
To be considered for the program, you must:
- Live in a single-family home
- Have a driveway or garage
- Currently own at least 1 Battery EV
- Not work for a competitive EV charging solutions provider
- Own your house or have the necessary permission to allow for the installation of an EV home charger in the home you are residing in for a minimum duration of 6 months
- Have no plans of moving from your home over the next 6 months
- Be located in one of the following cities: Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Brampton, Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, or Oshawa
- Be willing to participate in regular touchpoints (by phone and email) with the Ivy team to provide your feedback
If you are selected to be part of the program, you will get a free Level 2 home charger with a 7kW max charging speed with installation included.
Another big incentive if you are a frequent traveler is free unlimited access to their DC fast charger network, Ivy Charge & Go.
You can fill out the application form here.