Hyundai Canada announced pricing for the upcoming IONIQ 6, just a few weeks after announcing pricing for the US market. The IONIQ 6 will be offered in three trim levels north of the border, and all three qualify for the $5,000 iZEV rebate from the Government of Canada.
The entry-level Preferred Rear-Wheel Drive (RWD) Long Range IONIQ 6 starts at $54,999, just one dollar below the threshold to qualify for the federal rebate, bringing the price down to $49,999. That price will be even lower in provinces where there are additional local incentives.
For that price you will be getting a Natural Resources Canada-estimated range of 581km (361) miles of range when equipped with the standard 18″ wheels.
The Preferred All-Wheel Drive (AWD) Long Range version also comes with 18″ wheels, but the dual motor configuration drops the estimated range down to 509km (316 miles). This mid-level version of the IONIQ 6 will start at $57,999, or $52,999 with the rebate.
Finally there is the Ultimate Package for the Preferred All-Wheel Drive (AWD) Long Range. This variant comes with 20″ wheels, dropping the range even further to a still respectable 435km (270 miles).
These prices do not include freight and PDI, which adds another $1,925 to your order.
Hyundai says the first IONIQ 6 sedans will start arriving at dealerships across Canada this spring.
The IONIQ 6 comes with 800-volt/350 kW charging capabilities, enabling the battery to be charged from 10 to 80 percent in only 18 minutes. With just a 15-minute charge, the car can regain up to 322km (200 miles) of range.
Here is the full breakdown of pricing for the 2023 IONIQ 6 in Canada, along with a list of standard features across all models.
|TRIM LEVEL||ESTIMATED RANGE||M.S.R.P. ($CAD)|
|Preferred RWD Long Range (18-inch wheels)||581 kilometres||$54,999|
|Preferred AWD Long Range (18-inch wheels)||509 kilometres||$57,999|
|Preferred AWD Long Range w/Ultimate Pkg
- 800-volt, 350 kW ultra-fast charging
- Battery pre-heater, charge prep
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) with Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA), Lane Following Assist (LFA)
- Highway Drive Assist (HDA), Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Heated front seats and steering wheel
- Power trunk
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Power flush door handles
- 18-inch alloy wheels with 225/55 tires
- Column-mounted Shift-By-Wire (SBW)
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with interactive pixel lights
- 12.3″ LCD cluster display
- 12.3″ infotainment system with navigation
- Android Auto/Apple CarPlay
- Front USB (Type-A) input/charging
- Center console mounted dual USB charging (Type-C)
- Dual rear USB (Type-C) charging
- Bluelink Connected Car Services for a period of three years
- Over-the-Air update capability