If you missed out on the Hansshow Black Friday deals, you’re in luck as the Tesla accessories maker is having a year-end Christmas special.
The most popular item for Drive Tesla readers this year has been the Audio Upgrade kit which activates the dormant speakers in the Standard Range Plus (SR+). Starting at just $80 USD for the DIY wiring harness, you can also choose to upgrade to include a subwoofer and amp.
Until December 31 2020, you can save 15% off the audio upgrade kit with the coupon code DTCspeaker at checkout. That brings the price of the DIY kit down to just $68 USD.
Use drivetesla20 to save 20% on the following products:
- Model X Power Frunk
- Model 3 Power Trunk/Frunk
- Model S Power Trunk and Frunk
- Model Y Electric Tailgate Kick Sensor
- Smart Ring for Tesla Model 3/Y
- Massage Module for Model S/3/Y
- Wide-angle side mirror glass for Model S/3/X
- Model Y Power Frunk
- Model 3 Ambient Auto Door Handle
- Model 3 electric suction door
- Model 3 Ambient Light Kit
- Model 3 Active Sound
Additional savings can be had by using the coupon code drivetesla25 to save 25% on the following products:
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which allows us to continue to deliver great Tesla & EV news. Thank you for your support.