Elon Musk sat down with the head of TED, Chris Anderson, to provide an in-depth and thought-provoking discussion.
The interview happened a day before Giga Texas opened on April 6. Elon Musk then joined TED 2022 a week later, where he touched on Twitter, his issues with the SEC and how his brain works.
Chris Anderson wanted to focus on the future in this discussion. He asked Elon to describe 10,20, or even 30 years into the future and what it will take to build a future that he is excited about.
The 70-minute interview is in-depth and touches on a wide range of subjects.
Some of the topics include:
- The massive battery ramp up that is needed for the electricity grid.
- The rollout of smart robots, including the Optimus.
- The rollout of Full Self-Driving
- The Neuralink brain interface.
- Details on space exploration and Mars
- Chris also asks about the issues that Musk, as the world’s richest man, and the stress that Elon faces leading a public company.
- They also touch on the argument around combining his companies under a single corporate umbrella.
We will take a bit of a deeper dive in the coming days and provide some additional details on some of the more interesting tidbits.
The exclusive interview just hit YouTube, and you can check it out below.