One of the more under appreciated features in the Long Range and Performance variants of the Tesla Model 3 is the premium sound system featuring 14 speakers, a subwoofer, and 2 amps.
If you bought the Standard Range Plus (SR+), you unfortunately don’t get the premium sound, even though some of the speakers are physically in the car but not connected.
That’s where this new kit from Hansshow comes in, which can activate the six dormant speakers in the SR+ (4 speakers if your car was built after March 2020) with just a simple wiring harness.
You can save 10% off the Hansshow Audio Upgrade kit with the coupon code DTCspeaker at checkout.
According to Hansshow, the DIY kit can be installed in minutes and greatly improves the sound quality in your SR+. Unlike similar products on the market, the kit from Hansshow has no adverse affects on your sound system, it can be turned up fully without needing to restart the car. Since it is plug and play, it also has no impact on warranty.
The company offers the kits in five different options which include upgraded speakers, a subwoofer with custom mould to fit in the trunk, and an amp (DSP).
- DIY: 6 Speakers Activation with Wire Harness ($80 USD)
- Version A: 1 Subwoofer with Amp inside ($439 USD)
- Version B: 1 DSP, 1 Subwoofer with Amp inside ($569 USD)
- Version E: 1 DSP with 31 segments, 1 Subwoofer with Amp inside, 2 HIFI rear surround speakers ($773 USD)
- Version F: 1 DSP with 31 segments, 2 HIFI rear surround speakers, 1 OEM Style Premium Subwoofer,Special design 8 inches OEM style subwoofer, aluminium shell, much better sound effect than LR, DM’s OEM plastic shell subwoofer. With AMP inside ($1,099 USD)
Click here to buy yours now.
If you’re interested in any of Hansshow’s other products, like their popular auto trunk and frunk kits for the Model 3, you can save 15% off with the discount code DRIVETESLA at checkout.
Here is a short 5-minute installation video.